Rogoway Law Attorneys are deeply experienced at local permitting and state licensing. Our attorneys have successfully acquired significant entitlements for our clients throughout California.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys are skilled at navigating the complex interplay between state and local laws. We work in jurisdictions throughout the State of California assisting our clients obtain both their local permits and their state licenses.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys Assist our Clients with the following:
- California State Cannabis Licenses.
- Cultivators (License Types 1-3)
- Nurseries (License Type 4)
- Manufacturers (License Types 6 & 7)
- Testing Laboratories (License Type 8)
- Non-Storefront Retail Delivery (License Type 9)
- Storefront Retailers (License Type 10)
- Distributors (License Type 11)
- Microbusinesses (License Type 12)
- Processors (License Type P)
- Infusors (License Type N)
- Local Permits.
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Zoning Clearances
- State and Federal Beer, Wine, and Distilled Spirits Licenses.
- California ABC Licenses
- Federal TTB Licenses
- Local Permitting