Businesses with BCC, CDFA, and CDPH cannabis licenses expiring during the time period referenced above (May 14, 2020 through June 30, 2020) are immediately eligible to have their licensing fees deferred. However, fee deferral is not automatic. In order to request a fee deferral, licensees must submit the necessary forms to the applicable licensing agency in the way prescribed by the applicable agency.
Rogoway Law Group Attorneys are deeply experienced at handling local permitting and state licensing processes from beginning to end and throughout the lifecycle of cannabis businesses. Our attorneys have successfully acquired significant entitlements for our clients throughout California and assist in mitigating risks associated with the continued maintenance of permitting and licensing.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys Assist our Clients with the following:
- California State Cannabis Licenses.
- Cannabis Cultivators (License Types 1-3)
- Cannabis Nurseries (License Type 4)
- Cannabis Manufacturers (License Types 6 & 7)
- Cannabis Testing Laboratories (License Type 8)
- Non-Storefront Retail Cannabis Delivery (License Type 9)
- Storefront Cannabis Retailers (License Type 10)
- Cannabis Distributors (License Type 11)
- Cannabis Microbusinesses (License Type 12)
- Cannabis Processors (License Type P)
- Cannabis Infusors (License Type N)
- Local Permits.
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Zoning Clearances
- State and Federal Beer, Wine, and Distilled Spirits Licenses.
- California ABC Licenses
- Federal TTB Licenses
- Local Permitting
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
Due to government-issued shutdowns, quarantines, and employee wellness concerns, industries worldwide are facing severe declines in productivity. While the world waits for a COVID-19 vaccine,
San Francisco’s Office of Cannabis Takes New Action to Keep Permit Applications Moving Forward Amidst COVID-19
On June 3, 2020, the San Francisco Office of Cannabis announced that it is adopting a temporary regulation to require applicants for Cannabis Business Permits