The City of Fresno is just about to open its cannabis business permit application window. Although the application materials are yet to be released, the
Rogoway Law Group Attorneys are deeply experienced at handling local permitting and state licensing processes from beginning to end and throughout the lifecycle of cannabis businesses. Our attorneys have successfully acquired significant entitlements for our clients throughout California and assist in mitigating risks associated with the continued maintenance of permitting and licensing.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys Assist our Clients with the following:
- California State Cannabis Licenses.
- Cannabis Cultivators (License Types 1-3)
- Cannabis Nurseries (License Type 4)
- Cannabis Manufacturers (License Types 6 & 7)
- Cannabis Testing Laboratories (License Type 8)
- Non-Storefront Retail Cannabis Delivery (License Type 9)
- Storefront Cannabis Retailers (License Type 10)
- Cannabis Distributors (License Type 11)
- Cannabis Microbusinesses (License Type 12)
- Cannabis Processors (License Type P)
- Cannabis Infusors (License Type N)
- Local Permits.
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Zoning Clearances
- State and Federal Beer, Wine, and Distilled Spirits Licenses.
- California ABC Licenses
- Federal TTB Licenses
- Local Permitting
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
On September 29, 2020, Governor Newsom signed four cannabis-related bills into law. Though consumers might overlook the impact of the new (or updated) regulations, these
The City of Stanton in Orange County, California is currently accepting screening applications for various cannabis uses. However, those interested in operating a commercial cannabis