Rogoway Law Attorneys are deeply experienced at local permitting and state licensing. Our attorneys have successfully acquired significant entitlements for our clients throughout California.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys are skilled at navigating the complex interplay between state and local laws. We work in jurisdictions throughout the State of California assisting our clients obtain both their local permits and their state licenses.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys Assist our Clients with the following:
- California State Cannabis Licenses.
- Cannabis Cultivators (License Types 1-3)
- Cannabis Nurseries (License Type 4)
- Cannabis Manufacturers (License Types 6 & 7)
- Cannabis Testing Laboratories (License Type 8)
- Non-Storefront Retail Cannabis Delivery (License Type 9)
- Storefront Cannabis Retailers (License Type 10)
- Cannabis Distributors (License Type 11)
- Cannabis Microbusinesses (License Type 12)
- Cannabis Processors (License Type P)
- Cannabis Infusors (License Type N)
- Local Permits.
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Zoning Clearances
- State and Federal Beer, Wine, and Distilled Spirits Licenses.
- California ABC Licenses
- Federal TTB Licenses
- Local Permitting