On September 29, 2020, Governor Newsom signed Senate Bill 67 into law. Senate Bill 67 (“SB-67”) expands upon the Medical and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation
Rogoway Law Group Attorneys are deeply experienced at handling local permitting and state licensing processes from beginning to end and throughout the lifecycle of cannabis businesses. Our attorneys have successfully acquired significant entitlements for our clients throughout California and assist in mitigating risks associated with the continued maintenance of permitting and licensing.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys Assist our Clients with the following:
- California State Cannabis Licenses.
- Cannabis Cultivators (License Types 1-3)
- Cannabis Nurseries (License Type 4)
- Cannabis Manufacturers (License Types 6 & 7)
- Cannabis Testing Laboratories (License Type 8)
- Non-Storefront Retail Cannabis Delivery (License Type 9)
- Storefront Cannabis Retailers (License Type 10)
- Cannabis Distributors (License Type 11)
- Cannabis Microbusinesses (License Type 12)
- Cannabis Processors (License Type P)
- Cannabis Infusors (License Type N)
- Local Permits.
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Zoning Clearances
- State and Federal Beer, Wine, and Distilled Spirits Licenses.
- California ABC Licenses
- Federal TTB Licenses
- Local Permitting
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
City of Los Angeles Set to Accept Cannabis Delivery, Distribution, Non-Volatile Manufacturing, and Testing Lab Applications
On October 5, 2020, the City of Los Angeles Department of Cannabis Regulation (“DCR”) posted a notice on its website. Per the notice, DCR will begin accepting
On Tuesday – September 29, 2020 – Governor Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 1525 into law. This bill will remove state penalties against banks that