Rogoway Law Group Attorneys are deeply experienced at handling local permitting and state licensing processes from beginning to end and throughout the lifecycle of cannabis businesses. Our attorneys have successfully acquired significant entitlements for our clients throughout California and assist in mitigating risks associated with the continued maintenance of permitting and licensing.
Our Permitting and Licensing Attorneys Assist our Clients with the following:
- California State Cannabis Licenses.
- Cannabis Cultivators (License Types 1-3)
- Cannabis Nurseries (License Type 4)
- Cannabis Manufacturers (License Types 6 & 7)
- Cannabis Testing Laboratories (License Type 8)
- Non-Storefront Retail Cannabis Delivery (License Type 9)
- Storefront Cannabis Retailers (License Type 10)
- Cannabis Distributors (License Type 11)
- Cannabis Microbusinesses (License Type 12)
- Cannabis Processors (License Type P)
- Cannabis Infusors (License Type N)
- Local Permits.
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Zoning Clearances
- State and Federal Beer, Wine, and Distilled Spirits Licenses.
- California ABC Licenses
- Federal TTB Licenses
- Local Permitting
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
The County of Mendocino recently adopted a comprehensive cannabis “expansion” ordinance that made sweeping changes to, among other things, the County’s commercial cannabis cultivation regulations.
Employees, Officers and Directors, Oh My!
The Importance of Selecting Proper Governance for Your Business Venture.
Putting together the best team for your business is anything but simple. Starting day one you want to find the right partners, if any, to