Measure 110, the Drug Addiction Treatment and Recovery Act, passed with a comfortable 17-point margin in Oregon on November 3. Yes 1,335,963 58.4% No 950,097
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Private Placements.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Initial Public Offerings.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
The City of Fresno is just about to open its cannabis business permit application window. Although the application materials are yet to be released, the