On July 1, 2021, when the State of Virginia’s and the State of Connecticut’s cannabis legalization took effect , 18 states across the nation had
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity (SAFE).
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
Mendocino County’s Phase Three Cultivation Ordinance In June of 2021, Mendocino County adopted, among other things, amendments to its commercial cannabis cultivation regulations. Commonly known
“Corona” is making headlines again – but this time for all the right reasons! The City of Corona, located in Riverside County, California will be