On September 29, 2020, Governor Newsom signed Senate Bill 67 into law. Senate Bill 67 (“SB-67”) expands upon the Medical and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Private Placements.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Initial Public Offerings.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
City of Los Angeles Set to Accept Cannabis Delivery, Distribution, Non-Volatile Manufacturing, and Testing Lab Applications
On October 5, 2020, the City of Los Angeles Department of Cannabis Regulation (“DCR”) posted a notice on its website. Per the notice, DCR will begin accepting
On Tuesday – September 29, 2020 – Governor Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 1525 into law. This bill will remove state penalties against banks that