On July 1, 2021, when the State of Virginia’s and the State of Connecticut’s cannabis legalization took effect , 18 states across the nation had
Sometimes disputes are unresolvable through traditional means between adverse parties. At Rogoway Law Group, we work with our clients to prosecute and defend their positions, to facilitate settlement and efficient resolution and we have a record of success.
Our Disputes and Litigation Attorneys Assist our cannabis and hemp industry clients with:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Cease and Desist/Demand Letters.
- Commencing and Defending Civil Litigation.
- Crisis Management.
- Intellectual Property Disputes, Brand Protection, Co-Existence Agreements.
- State and Federal Litigation.
- Wage and Hour Claims.
- Settlements and Release Agreements.
Recent Cannabis and Hemp Industry Perspectives
Mendocino County’s Phase Three Cultivation Ordinance In June of 2021, Mendocino County adopted, among other things, amendments to its commercial cannabis cultivation regulations. Commonly known
“Corona” is making headlines again – but this time for all the right reasons! The City of Corona, located in Riverside County, California will be