Measure 110, the Drug Addiction Treatment and Recovery Act, passed with a comfortable 17-point margin in Oregon on November 3. Yes 1,335,963 58.4% No 950,097
Sometimes disputes are unresolvable through traditional means between adverse parties. At Rogoway Law Group, we work with our clients to prosecute and defend their positions, to facilitate settlement and efficient resolution and we have a record of success.
Our Disputes and Litigation Attorneys Assist our cannabis and hemp industry clients with:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Cease and Desist/Demand Letters.
- Commencing and Defending Civil Litigation.
- Crisis Management.
- Intellectual Property Disputes, Brand Protection, Co-Existence Agreements.
- State and Federal Litigation.
- Wage and Hour Claims.
- Settlements and Release Agreements.
Recent Cannabis and Hemp Industry Perspectives
The City of Fresno is just about to open its cannabis business permit application window. Although the application materials are yet to be released, the