Rogoway Law’s tax law attorneys have significant experience representing businesses and individuals in various types of tax matters.
At Rogoway Law, we understand that taxes are every small and large business’ greatest expense. Our tax lawyers help clients navigate the complicated web of tax laws to maximize tax savings. Furthermore, our tax lawyers are experienced in resolving disputes with the IRS, including representing individual and business clients in audits, IRS civil investigations, IRS criminal investigations, and when necessary, litigating against the IRS in U.S. Tax Court, U.S. District Court, and other judicial and quasi-judicial tribunals.
They also provide skilled representation for a wide range of tax litigation matters, ranging from individual liability to multinational corporate tax disputes.
Our tax Attorneys Assist our Clients with:
- Tax Controversy
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Transactions
- United States Tax Court Litigation
- Federal District Court Litigation
- Federal Tax Law for Businesses, Partnerships, and Individual Taxpayers
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Civil Investigations
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Investigations
- Offers in Compromise
- Installment Agreements