Our Attorneys Are Experienced in Defending Against Federal, State, and Local White Collar Enforcement Actions.
White collar criminal defense poses unique challenges and involves intricate pre-indictment defense planning that can determine the outcome of a case. It takes a team approach between the accused and the attorneys to work together to craft an impenetrable defense strategy, and to build on and refine that strategy as the case progresses.
At Rogoway Law, our White Collar Criminal Defense Attorneys have garnered significant experience in both public agencies and in private practice which we bring to bear on behalf of our clients. We have been successful in proactively resolving our client’s problems before a matter has been formally charged or otherwise made public. In other instances, our attorneys have won resounding victories in court through pre-trial motions and at jury trial.
We understand the toll a criminal investigation takes on the accused and their families, and we’re committed to supporting our clients each step of the way. As a result, our attorneys provide formidable representation.
Our WHITE COLLAR CRIME Attorneys Assist our Clients with:
- False Claims.
- Internal Investigations.
- Grand Jury Proceedings.
- Local Regulatory Enforcement Action.
- Criminal Investigations and Quasi Criminal Investigations.
- Tax Evasion Charges.
- Fraud and Conspiracy Charges.
- Aiding and Abetting Charges.
ReCENT WHITE COLLAR CRIME RELATED MATTERS
- Successfully represented attorney in grand jury proceedings.
- Successfully represented licensed cannabis distributor in local regulatory enforcement action.
- Successfully defended client on dozens of money laundering charges.
- Represented taxpayers in United States District Court following indictment on tax evasion charges.
- Successfully represented licensed cannabis distributor in Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) enforcement action.
- Successfully represented major licensed cannabis manufacturer in coordinated federal and local raid of facility and ensuing criminal Investigation.
- Successfully defended client on significant money laundering case.
- Successfully represented cultivator in code enforcement action and quasi criminal investigation.
- Represented taxpayers in IRS criminal investigations alleging fraud, conspiracy, tax evasion, aiding and abetting, among various other crimes.
- Represented tax professionals in IRS civil and criminal investigations alleging aiding and abetting tax evasion, tax evasion, fraud, and conspiracy, among other alleged crimes.