CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing, a division of the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA), has released proposed regulations for the OCal Program. OCal is the
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Private Placements.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Initial Public Offerings.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
Businesses with BCC, CDFA, and CDPH cannabis licenses expiring during the time period referenced above (May 14, 2020 through June 30, 2020) are immediately eligible to have their licensing fees deferred. However, fee deferral is not automatic. In order to request a fee deferral, licensees must submit the necessary forms to the applicable licensing agency in the way prescribed by the applicable agency.
California state regulators have signaled that they will be increasing their focus on enforcement actions against both licensed and unlicensed cannabis industry operators. This heightened