At Rogoway Law, we understand that the pandemic has taken its toll on many operators and has impacted different industries disparately. It is always crucial
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity (SAFE).
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
Rogoway Law is here to lift the administrative burden off of busy clients when it comes to helping maintain corporate minutes books or helping document
Many businesses are suffering through the current pandemic as well as the related and unrelated unstable economic conditions. At Rogoway Law we are witness to