Watch out current and prospective California cannabis business operators, the Department of Cannabis Control (“DCC”) just published a set of proposed Emergency Regulations! On September
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity (SAFE).
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
Legal Cannabis Farms Use Less Water and Produce More Value Than Any Other Agricultural Activity in California. It’s Time to Stop Scapegoating Them.
California’s commercial cannabis laws, as established through the Medicinal and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA), have always contained the acutely problematic provisions
After a somewhat contentious City Council meeting on July 27, 2021, the Sausalito City Council voted to place the Citizen’s Initiative Petition to Repeal Existing