As California continues to deal with unprecedented fires, many cultivators are trying to find ways to not only save their grows but to keep their
Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, finance and sell their businesses.
Rogoway Law Group’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have collectively consummated hundreds of multi-million and multi-billion dollar deals in a variety of industries and we have seen many of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our CorporatE AND TRANSACTIONAL Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation and Organization.
- Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Structuring and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements (Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise).
- Cross-Border Transactions.
- Employment and Benefits Transactions (including Equity Incentive Plans, Equity Issuances, and Employment and Consulting Agreements).
- Equity Financings.
- Debt Financings.
- Simple Agreements for Future Equity.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Private Placements.
- Securities Matters.
- Publicly Traded Company Transactions and Reporting.
- Initial Public Offerings.
- Other Transactions (whether Buy-side or-Sell-side or Company-side or Investor-side).
Recent Cannabis Law Perspectives
2020 Wildfires in California With lives lost, property destroyed, and millions facing power cuts, unbreathable air quality and dystopian orange skies, the 2020 California wildfires