“Corona” is making headlines again – but this time for all the right reasons! The City of Corona, located in Riverside County, California will be
Sometimes disputes are unresolvable through traditional means between adverse parties. At Rogoway Law Group, we work with our clients to prosecute and defend their positions, to facilitate settlement and efficient resolution and we have a record of success.
Our Disputes and Litigation Attorneys Assist our cannabis and hemp industry clients with:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Cease and Desist/Demand Letters.
- Commencing and Defending Civil Litigation.
- Crisis Management.
- Intellectual Property Disputes, Brand Protection, Co-Existence Agreements.
- State and Federal Litigation.
- Wage and Hour Claims.
- Settlements and Release Agreements.
Recent Cannabis and Hemp Industry Perspectives
It’s time to update your marketing team of the recent changes of advertising regulations promulgated by the Bureau of Cannabis Control (“BCC”). On January 21,
As 2020 comes to a close, the Bureau of Cannabis Control (the “BCC” or the “Bureau”) has announced updates to the operation of the agency