Our clients rely on our significant corporate and transactional experience in helping them start, build, operate, and finance their businesses.
Rogoway Law’s Corporate and Transactional Attorneys have decades of experience in working with both public and private companies through all stages of growth. Our attorneys have done hundreds of millions of dollars worth of deals in a variety of industries and we have seen some of our clients grow from small start-ups to household names.
Our Disputes and Litigation Attorneys Assist our clients with:
- Entity Formation, Corporate Structuring, Governance, and Reorganization.
- Commercial Agreements Including Those Requiring Regulatory Expertise.
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Equity Incentive Plans and Employment Agreement.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Private Placements.
- Securities, Publicly Traded Companies, and Reverse Mergers.
- Wage and Hour Issues.