Blair is based in Rogoway Law Group’s Los Angeles office and focuses on regulatory compliance. With a background in criminal defense, Blair has extensive experience appearing in court on behalf of cannabis industry operators. Blair has also formed hundreds of corporate entities on behalf of cannabis industry operators. As a result, Blair’s mix of skills and experience make her an invaluable resource to those operating in California’s complex regulatory regime.
Blair joined the RLG team in 2014 and has worked with hundreds of individuals and companies on compliance, corporate, and enforcement issues. Blair’s practice focuses on state law compliance where she assists clients in navigating California’s medical and adult use regulations. With extensive knowledge of the MCRSA and AUMA, Blair’s work is invaluable to cannabis industry professionals looking to stay safe and succeed.
Awards & Recognition
- Cum laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology (2013)
- Merit-Based Academic Scholarship Recipient, Chicago-Kent College of Law (2011- 2013)
- CALI Award Winner in Forensic Science (2012)
- Cum laude, Loyola Marymount University (2009)
- Significant experience in assisting collectives and cooperatives with the transition from operation under the Health and Safety Code to operation under local and upcoming state regulations.
- Extensive compliance work in Sonoma County, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Rio Vista, Lake County, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Desert Hot Springs, Mendocino, and other localities throughout California.
- Created and submitted Conditional Use Permit Application for first approved cannabis cultivation facility in the City of Rio Vista
- Created and submitted dozens of use permit, zoning clearance, and other permit applications for cannabis businesses throughout the State of California
- Completed cannabis compliance work for multi-million dollar dispensary acquisition project in Northern California
- Assisted dozens of clients with criminal conviction modifications and reductions pursuant to the passage of Proposition 64.
- Analyzed viability of operators under local and state regulations in relation to new rules regarding permit/license holders and prior criminal convictions.
- Worked to have criminal charges for cannabis cultivation, transportation, possession, and possession for sale dropped pursuant to the passage of Proposition 64.