Legal Insights

Incorporating your cannabis business as a C Corp in light of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA).
Corporate & Transactional
Rogoway Law Group

Double Taxation No More? Why C Corporations are Making a Comeback!

One of the perennial questions faced by taxpayers when forming a business is whether to incorporate it as a C Corporation or to form a flow-through entity such as an LLC, partnership, or S corporation. For most small business owners, the choice thus far has been a simple one: unless non-tax related considerations weighed heavily in favor of a C

Read More »