Senior Litigation Attorney
Join our team
Rogoway Law is seeking a partner track Senior Litigation Attorney to work with our team on a variety of active litigation matters. We’re looking for a self-sufficient and highly experienced colleague who can hit the ground running on a variety of active litigation matters concerning commercial agreements, partnership disputes, and other varied business disputes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare demand letters, pleadings, discovery, motions, correspondence, and related documents
- Appear regularly in court proceedings
- Take and defend depositions
- Manage relationships with clients, court personnels, colleagues, and opposing counsels
- Counsel clients on their matters with issues related to strategy, cost, and likelihood of prevailing
- Develop and maintain understanding of state and local cannabis laws
- Fight hard for our clients
- Active Member of the California State Bar
- Minimum of 10+ years prior experience in litigation
- Self-Starter with the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Results-oriented team player
- Finely tuned analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyze a multitude of documents including pleadings, client communications, and a variety of legal documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Big Law or In-House Experience Preferred But Not Required
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment. While each attorney has their own areas of focus, we work cross-functionally across all disciplines of the firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access), Gmail, MacOS, One Legal, Rapid Legal, LawToolBox; ability to learn Case Management and Document Management systems.
Highlights of Benefit Package:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay
- Flexible Remote Work Schedule
- Panelist and Speaking Opportunities at Industry Events
Our offices have been temporarily closed due to covid-19, and the entire team has been working remotely with necessary supplies and equipments all provided by the Firm.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the entire interview process will be conducted remotely.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, a writing sample, and cover letter with salary requirements.
Rogoway Law Group is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. The Firm is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please reach out to our HR department.